Sunday 18 January 2009

We know what you want...

...says the strapline above the girl in the magazine, and she looks like she does - more than I do. My favourite quote lately has been 'save me from what I want', which - given that what I think I want usually turns into a very nightmare, and the most rewarding moments from things I didn't think I wanted at all -rings true.

Luckily my kind hairdresser dissuaded me today from the fringed & flicked haircut that looked lovely on size 6 paleskinned Vera (Storm Model in a magazine photoshoot), but - without a hairdrier and permanently on-hand stylist - was unlikely to look any good on me. I ended up with the usual short bob which hopefully looks suitably gender-indefinable (sounds like me), but not so much that I lose my nerve completely.

Anyway, have to get my beauty sleep before lifemodelling tomorrow, plus finish my amazon order of a few films that fit the haircut description above. Back soon I hope. Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment